Your Customer Experiences Matter to Total Air...and the BBB!
Last winter Total Air converted my house from evaporative cooling to refrigerated air. They removed 2 coolers and 2 furnaces and replaced them with Trane A/C units and furnaces. Their quote was very reasonable and Albert Avila oversaw the whole process which took 2 days for most of the work except for the electric upgrade to 200A which took a third day. The workers were quick and efficient and seemed very experienced. All the inspections and special work like the crane were done well and on schedule. There have been no problems in the year since the conversion and it was a pleasure to work with Albert and the Total Air crew.
Thank you for a good smooth job!
The Better Business Bureau remains a trusted resource for customer reviews in our El Paso marketplace. It’s who determines trustworthy businesses.
Unlike Google, Facebook and some other social platforms, BBB customer reviews are different…and your best source for information on customer experiences. Google and Facebook will permit any review without checking the source. These reviews can be posted EVEN IF the person posting NEVER did business with the company.
BBB reviews are the most accurate and most validated. Here’s why:
- True to form - BBB processes customer reviews in an ethical, fair, unbiased manner and we do it consistently
- Reviews each and every customer review before posting them
- Provides an opportunity to challenge the identity of the reviewer before the review is posted- not allowing anyone to post fake or ill-intended reviews
- BBB does not post any anonymous reviews
- Sends the submission to the business - allowing the business to provide additional feedback to help address the reviewers issues
- Protects the identity of the submissions by not posting personally identifiable information
- Validates the email address of all reviewers
- In some instances works with both consumer and business to help work through the issues
- Uses the data to help investigate businesses
Total Air is proud of our A+ rating with the BBB and we work very hard to protect it with continued excellence in customer service, professional repairs and installation, and premium equipment sales and service.
It’s a smart choice to do business with an A+ rated heating and cooling contractor in El Paso. Total Air is that contractor. For a free, new system estimate, contact Total Air at 915-585-0909 or schedule at www.totalairep.com/contact.
To read our BBB profile, visit https://www.bbb.org/elpaso/business-reviews/heating-and-air-conditioning/total-air-services-in-el-paso-tx-99132263.